Sunday, July 10, 2011

Here We Go!

Ok, so I've been inspired by my wonderful friend Michelle to start a blog.  I really don't know how this will go, but we'll give it a try!

So, here we go!

Our family is pretty active, which is what worries me most about having a blog to begin with.  So you might not want to waste your time visiting at first....it could prove to be pretty boring. :)  You know, reading this same post time after time because I haven't posted anything new.  But...if I can pull myself away from Facebook to open the page and share our adventures, then mission accomplished right?!

But, because we are pretty active, it would be nice to share our great adventures with our dearest friends.  Though they may not seem as awesome to you, we think they are!  And that's most important.  You see, I am a parent who believes time spent with my children is very valuable.  I don't mind playing the Wii, or watching a movie, but being able to get out and let my children explore things, well, those are the memories they will carry with them forever, and if I'm lucky, will pass along to their children.

Going to the library, zoo, museum, aquarium, camping...you might say these things could spoil my children...but I don't see it that way at all.  All these things are learning experiences, and my children prove to me, and their teachers, what well rounded children they are!  This type of learning can't be found in any book or classroom...and most importantly, spending time as a family....well, that's the icing on the cake.

So, I'll do my best to post our exciting adventures as often as I can....and I hope you enjoy every moment as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good start so far. You don't have to write on it everyday, just try to be consistent. (Like I have room to talk)! I'm following you now, so I'll be looking forward to the updates. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete